Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A humid walk in the amazing greenery

went for a "walk" in the jungle at one of my favourite spots around here


boy was it ever humid ! 
(guess I'm not fully acclimatised yet)



the natural spring still has water


so many butterflies around


they actually feed from the stones....need the minerals


it's amazing how dense the greenery is


it really blocks out the sunshine


did I ever drink a lot of water when I got back in the car again !
and when we drove by the little waterhole 
(first time I've actually seen any water in it)
I couldn't help but to think about getting in the pool



the buffaloes really seemed to enjoy that water and 
so did I when I got in
the pool at home that is...hahaha

enjoy the rest of your Wednesday dear reader







No comments:

Post a Comment