Saturday, January 3, 2015

A year in pictures.....

since 2014 was such an adventurous year I decided to
show 1-2 pictures from each month
looking back was fun and I can only say
that I took many many pictures and I did many posts on my blog
so hang on and let's see some of the things that happened


january: short trip to Goa with our son and his girlfriend


february: visited Jaipur and did all the sights 


and during that trip I got notice that my blog won an award for best photoblog thanks to you dear reader....


I visited Sheetla Mata Mandir in Gurgaon for the first of many times


march: first visit to a baoli...ugrasen baoli....a step well in Delhi....


april: one of many encounters with families from Rajasthan



may: stopped at elephant bridge in Delhi and was lucky to meet this female elephant


june: storm of the year came my way in Abbekås


july: a trip to Öland on my mothers 80th birthday


and a magical evening in our paradise Abbekås


august: on one of the days with monsoon rain I visited Rajokri temple and managed to capture this peacock sitting in the rain with the temple the background..


september: another wonderful visit to elephant bridge


october: we traveled to gods own country....to Kerala....went hiking in the tea plantations


and got to meet wild elephants...


a trip to Ranthambore with our daughter with husband and our very best friends from Sweden...
and we where lucky  to see tigers


november: we payed a visit to Neemrana castle 



and finally I got to see the biggest step well in India


december: a magical morning in Amber together with my friend Kathy was such a nice way to end my stay  in India

it sure wan't easy to pick any pictures I tell you
you see, I think I have taken a couple of thousand pictures
one thing is for sure...I do want to learn more about photography 
and about photo shop...
(sometimes I feel so old though especially
when it comes to learning new ways of working at-with the computer)

 welcome 2015





1 comment:

  1. Har precis hittat till din blogg. Trevligt!
    Have found your blogg, very nice!
    Stina

    ReplyDelete