Friday, December 5, 2014

Taj Mahal from The Moon Garden


finally I got to see Taj Mahal from the other side of the Yamuna river, 
from The Moon Garden , Mahtab-Bagh...


and it was magical in the early morning haze, smog or fog....


once this was a park with beautiful gardens, water tanks and water falls etc
today only remains after several flooding  
called moon garden because this is a perfect place to view Taj Mahal in the moonlight


I had this image in my head of a great picture...camels walking in the Yamuna with the Taj in the back....well, I guess that has to be if I ever come back to this beautiful spot again...
I did see a boat with two guys in it...not so much fun....


the rising sun hitting the Taj was gorgeous.....
but there where not a lot of people at the Taj that morning...
make the picture bigger and you'll see...


the morning sun shining on the mosque



Kathy and I where almost alone in the park that morning
some guards, a family and


some birds


and


some sweepers....why on earth are they using such short handles ?
we see it all the time....why don't they make them longer so they don't have to work
bent over....




one last look at this magnificent building...








No comments:

Post a Comment