Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sheetla Mata Mandir in the morning

this morning I felt like going back to the Sheetla and see how the boys where doing
 I went pretty early since I wanted to see them in action...
studying...chanting...

on the way over I bought bananas because that's what I've brought every time I have visited
and today was my fourth, no fifth visit
lots of pictures today so hang on...


I still have problems reconciling with the colours on the temple...
I liked it better the old way....not so bright orange....
some of the students that I have met before where outside chanting....
and they do recognise me now...




they study the Vedas....they stay at the school for 3-5 years....



they are all from the cast of Pandit I was told...


met some new boys....this young boy welcomed me inside.....
and of course I almost forgot to take off my shoes....



spent some time sitting with the younger boys inside..



they chant quite loud I tell you....



this little guy had chore day....




it was so nice and peaceful, as always, out in the courtyard 


and I must say that they are truly devoted to studying...

when I was about to leave these two women walked in 
 they really matched the temple walls...
wow













No comments:

Post a Comment