Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Nuh in the district of Mewat

at least I think it was Nuh...
it was such a long time since me and Kathy went to this place so
I had  totally forgotten about these pictures...
until today that is..
close to the hills and out in nowhere it seemed... this "Disney" like temple popped up..


well, the entrance was Disney then it was just a plain temple but with a natural spring way up in the hills...


it's fascinating how the idols are worshipped and how important all these adornments are..


up up in the hills you find the natural spring with holy water....it was really way up there and it was a hot day so we did not hike up there...


but someone did...you can actually see that she's getting water in a cup...


amazing....nothing else is out here...well, besides villages...and 


it was tomato country....


too bad that the tomatoes doesn't taste that much here....


I'm not sure they have had their pictures taken before !....


cutie...

when driving home we learned that the district of Mewat has the highest crime rates in the area !!
we didn't learn it the hard way though..it was my driver who told me...
good to know...
if he had told us before driving out there I'm not sure we would have gone !










No comments:

Post a Comment