Monday, September 29, 2014

Kunskapsskolan teachers made a rangoli for my exhibition !

so what's a rangoli ?
it's a folk art from India in which patterns are created on the floor in 
living rooms or courtyards using materials such as
coloured rice, dry flour, coloured sand or flower petals
they are meant to be sacred welcoming areas for the Hindu deities
my exhibition wasn't such an event but I asked if we could make one
just because it's so pretty and it's so India..
a couple of the teachers where happy to do it








so nice and so welcoming
I really need to learn how to .....without any pattern....
wait...no...
maybe it's better for me to have one..
it is supposed to look nice and welcoming
and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't

again thanks to all of you who helped me out !


No comments:

Post a Comment