Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gurgaon skyline

well, at least a part of the skyline
the skyline from where I was standing today
I wanted to get a picture of our part of Gurgaon....
meaning the area where we live
so in order to do that I thought that I might go to this temple that  I can see from our balcony




here I'm standing inside the temple and I got quite a good view...


here's Park Place to the left - The Summit - Bel Air and then Magnolias and Aralias to the right
and being Gurgaon of course we have to have some construction in there to...
the yellow cranes you see are building The Crest....
the next luxurious high rise complex around here


Park Place and Park Heights and to the right is The Summit where we live now
you can actually see our apartment on the 20th floor, top floor, in the corner

imagine this being rural area 15 years ago
no high rises...just villages....
now the high rises are popping up everywhere
the sectors are multiplying and I see high rise skeletons all over



I will show some more pictures from the temple
amazing people in there so
be sure to check in on my next post

ps. I hope you know that all pictures can become bigger ..
just double click or if a Mac or Ipad use your fingers.





No comments:

Post a Comment