Wednesday, July 9, 2014

windy day today


summer is still here...it's nice and warm but windy
today has been a really windy day....so windy that it hurt to be at the beach...
it was kind of like getting a sand-blasting all over
not a very nice feeling
but it was fun to be in the water because the waves where so good
and the water was warm...
well, around 22 degrees....
and that's warm isn't it ?


so much fun...for young and old ( the later meaning me )


body surfing ....waiting for the wave...


wind surfers, sailers, kite surfers, body surfers....today was the day....


sorry I haven't posted anything on the blog for two days but somehow life got in the way !
things I needed to get done
when you have a house and a garden you always have something that needs to be done
I do enjoy doing it but....
I discovered that I'm not 30 anymore
my body is aching

on the positive side... I did get some good workouts 









No comments:

Post a Comment