Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Remember I was expecting ?

do you remember that I was expecting ?
 ever since my best friend came with these wonderful plants 


newly planted...


and now ....
somehow it seems like I did have green fingers...
the squash is so big and the beans are coming along just fine
and we will have tomatoes for the whole village !


the squash....by now I have harvested about 7 of these ones in different sizes....



the grapes are getting bigger and bigger and there's so many clusters


I sure hope I get to taste them.....
I think they need another two to three weeks ?

there's something special with homegrown vegetables and fruit
it feels so good to walk out into the garden and harvest what you need for dinner
best part is that I know that there's no pesticide 
just fresh healthy vegetables

ps.tonight we ate the squash like cucumber with the smoked fish - smoked char
yummy 

No comments:

Post a Comment