Friday, July 25, 2014

Lazy hot summer days

since the weather is as it is there's nothing else to do than to
ride the bike to my favourite spot on the beach....
because who wants to stay inside and clean house ......


I ride over a small bridge and this little creek runs underneath....


it goes all the way out into the sea....


then my bike takes me by a part of forest with pines....
and it smells so good....
had to stop and smell and take some pictures....
the lovely smell brings back memories from my childhood....


it takes me about 5 minutes from home to get here....and I almost have the beach to myself....


so in I go....run actually....it's 24 degrees so I dive in....and stay in for a long time....


it has been quite windy so a lot of kite surfers are active.....
me, I'm just sitting here looking
doing nothing....well, except a cross word....
lazy as can be
that's me




No comments:

Post a Comment