Tuesday, June 17, 2014

yet another fantastic summers evening

yesterday we had yet another fantastic summers evening
so I went for a long walk along the shore...


looks like some of the willows are drawn to the water....



a new summer house has been built really close to the shore...I really like this one


love the tiles and the architecture ....


this part of the beach is the part with all the pebbles-rocks....
this is the place where I go when I want to look for drift wood...best time for that is of course during the fall or  during winter....after the storms...things get washed up at shore...


I always find beautiful ones that I bring back home...like this one....a pinkish one....


not a bad spot to see the sun go down...around 9.45 these days.....love the long evenings...




there are so many lovely spots around here....don't you agree ?

I so hope that this weather will stay with us until the end of the week 
we deserve a midsummers eve without rain 
enjoy the rest of your evening










No comments:

Post a Comment