Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Swedish cows

are so different from the cows I see in India...and in India I usually see them in the streets...
that won't happen here...



so curious..they all came to us.....see the black one who doesn't want to miss out....





this little calf was a little shy but so wanted to have a look at us...
adorable...



since I'm talking about cows I thought  have to show the sign I drove by the other day...
it's a warning sign that tells that cattle might be walking across the road for the coming 2.8 kilometers
(we have some spots with huge fields where you can find these signs)


we have cattle grids to keep the cattle within the pasture...no animal with hoofs can walk across the grid...smart thing isn't it ?
the other sign is kind of funny...you don't see that one everywhere...
no tanks beyond this point  !


after a day with rain and pretty cold weather summer returned today
I'm sure glad it did...
all my vegetables and fruit wants the sunshine 
actually so do I

see you...


No comments:

Post a Comment