Tuesday, June 3, 2014

So many swans

today the sky is grey and it's been raining almost all day....
but I don't care
I just have to put on more clothes
the air is fresh and I can smell the ocean
so the pictures I'm posting are from the other evening 

every year we have all these swans coming to us
and this year was no exception



I guess they find lots to eat around here ......


they are so beautiful "gliding" across the surface


I think I counted to 97 swans this evening....that's a whole lot of swans !


and one sailing boat 
just look at the colour of the water !
it was an incredible evening....
what struck me after looking at these five pictures is how different the colour of the water is
the pictures are all from within 25 minutes or so...
jut different light and angles

can't wait to get out there in our kayak
hopefully tomorrow
maybe







No comments:

Post a Comment