Thursday, June 26, 2014

Now this is what I call weather

a couple of hours ago I was out in the garden in the sun..
it was so nice and warm...then I hear thunder in the distance...
so I went down to the water to check...


and I could see the front coming towards us


about two hours later the sky was so black....still no rain and no thunder over us but


I could here it coming closer and closer...
so I walked down to the water again..


wow...amazing...I was standing in the sun but this monster was creeping up on me..


it looked like the clouds where going to merge with the ocean...
 here comes the thunder and the rain...I better run home...

 while I was writing this post the power went out...twice....
and now it's really raining
almost like monsoon rain









No comments:

Post a Comment