Monday, June 2, 2014

An amazing summers evening

a fantastic summers day turned into an even more fantastic evening so we just had to go for a looooong bike ride along the coast...  
 we ended up at our beach spot...


amazing light...it was actually around 6.30 in the evening...


we could see all the way to Ystad...the big white silos way out there is the harbour in Ystad....


sand, pebbles, rocks and water....


sun is up until about 10 o clock....the evening light is amazing....


sailing boats way out there


see the guy who is out there fishing ? it's a popular sport to fish in the ocean around here...many tourists from Denmark and Germany come just to fish...
it's Abbekås harbour in the left corner by the way...



almost home again we saw this heron .....it's not that often I see them....quite big birds....


I just had to show you even though the picture isn't  sharp...just look at that wingspan...

this afternoon my best friend came over with tomato plants, flowers, bean plants and sallads etc
so guess what I'm doing tomorrow ?
maybe I'll show you once it's all done
after a day out in the fresh air I'm so tired so I'm saying
good night and sleep tight




No comments:

Post a Comment