Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Typical "avenues" around here

I thought I would show you some of the surrounding countryside
especially the typical avenues we have around here
a couple of kilometers from our house we stopped at the first big long avenue 



it leads up to Charlottenlund castle....built in 1849....


it's built in medieval romantic style...


the rhododendron at the castle was impressive....huge...and the colours !


the castle has many other buildings....as this beautiful house....once used by people working at the estate ?


of course it has stables and barns at different spots...usually I see pheasants around but not today...
of course....


this impressive avenue is closer to home...isn't it beautiful !?....it leads up to a manor....can't drive up there though...


looking up the hill this cute little cottage peaks through the hedge..they have a wonderful view ....
the ocean is just down the hill...


not bad ha ? 
yes, that's my mini cooper that takes us around
my go cart...so fun to drive....love it....
the weather was a little unpredictable today so we had to keep the top on !

today I have also cleaned out my green house and replanted some lavender plants....
maybe I'll show you some pictures ?? some day....
enjoy your evening








No comments:

Post a Comment