Saturday, May 10, 2014

Temple sweets..... only on a tuesday !?

yes, I'm trying to figure out why these sweets are made, sold and eaten only on tuesdays....
if anyone knows please let me in on the secret !


I guess this has got to be some old tradition....


it sure looked easy when he did it but I guess it's because he's done it a few times...
wonder if he has burned himself....superduper hot oil and super hot sirup...hmmm...
don't try this at home ! 




really super sweet...
a lady who had just done her puja offered us some when leaving the temple.....
I think that's what you do....
 or was it because she had scratched my car really bad when trying to park !
hmmmm....

since it's saturday I guess it's ok with sweets, candy....only on a saturday !....
 some swedish candy would have been nice...
guess I will have to do a sweet dessert instead .....
we're having friends over for dinner so I'll do that yummy pie....
which one ? 
I'll tell you later together with the recipe and a picture of course



















No comments:

Post a Comment