Saturday, May 17, 2014

In search of marigold fields

part two of our tour thursday morning was the search of a marigold field.....the search took us out of Wazirabad village and into the rural areas  alongside the Yamuna river .....


the water level was so low....


the farmers use the waterbed to plant their crops...


some kind of flower growing in sandy areas....


you can see on the banks how high the water usually is....


he was having a moment in the morning sun...




I finally found my sunflower field !! first and only one I have seen....


the search took us to a village really close to the Yamuna...



curious cute kids...


and there we found our field ....of white marigolds...the orange- yellow ones had just been picked....you can see that field in the back...


but the white ones are just as beautiful .....don't you think ?


of course they had buffaloes in the village and this one with the hairdo I liked..she seemed to like me to...must be the same age since we both kind of have white hair ....


the must have vehicle around here....


a family in another field....some kind of cucumber....


beautiful cucumber flowers...


then off we went on the third part of our tour....

I guess I will tell you about that also...
maybe tomorrow or ....

hope the weekend brings you sunshine and laughter 







No comments:

Post a Comment