Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy girls at Sankalp school playing hopscotch

I visited one of the Sankalp welfare society schools again....remember the swedish kids that raised money for the less fortunate kids here in Gurgaon...


so what's happening now is that I have together with the people working at the school decided on what we can use the money for ......??? this will be a secret until the end of april when I'm going back again...you see the new school year starts today so it's kind of nice to get something for the school start.... as  always it was nice to come and visit and talk to the kids...this day it was girls only that I met.... they where out playing hopscotch...and they seemed to have so much fun...
I can't remember when I saw kids doing this at home...








I had to sit down and show them the pictures....they where so fascinated and couldn't believe that they where actually looking at themselves.....even the shyest girl gave me a big smile when she saw her picture...feels good to know that I get to go back soon....
have a fantastic tuesday dear reader...I'm off to school to greet a swedish lady !


1 comment: