Friday, April 18, 2014

Felt like I was in the Jungle Book

My friend Kathy and I found this old fort in one of the rural villages....
first we thought it was a mosque but we did find a guy who told us it was a fort from the 1500th century !....too bad no one has taken care of it ever since.....well, they have put in electricity through one of the walls.....




see the electricity line going into the old wall....



it was at this point I started to get the feeling of the Jungle Book....



and when we got up in front I just said that I was expecting Baloo, Mowgli and Bagherra and all the other guys from the Jungle Book to come out and put on a show for us...


too bad that no one has done anything to take care of it....


cool old staircase....
no, we didn't climb inside at all...felt a little uncertain and unsafe....


we did see trace of bats inside......


we looked for an old step well also but didn't find any....


at first I didn't say anything to Kathy because I wanted to see if she would react to this plant that was growing everywhere....she didn't so I just had to tell her....
her reaction was fun to watch....
yes, it grows wild in many places around here....

have a happy easter friday....we're starting ours at the pool...
it's not a holiday here in India so I guess we'll have some easter tonight with some good food....
janssons frestelse !! and matjesill !! smuggled in of course....
 maybe some yummy dessert....

GLAD PÅSK 

No comments:

Post a Comment