Saturday, March 22, 2014

A sightseeing tour in Abohar

we where taken on a little sightseeing tour around Abohar.......we got to see a temple and the market and then I was totally drained after a full day of work...
but it was fun to come to these places that we would not have found ourselves...


theses little hole in the wall shops you can find all over....


outside the muslim temple they sold all the green fabric and the sweets for the offerings....



I kind of felt that I was being looked at ! but I thought it was mostly the people....
guess not ! because when I turned around this guy was right there....


the wishing tree.....


the offerings....the sweets....


the line to the temple just got longer and longer....




a tattoo artist...with tools I haven't seen before...


and one guy was actually getting one done..I forgot to ask how much it was !



in the market...they had a white house ! but this one was a white house because of the white fabrics being sold....


in India do as the Indian does......here you can see men holding hands.....never married couples because you can't show affection in public....but men can.... it was fun to see Christians reaction when Mats grabbed his hand....we had to reflect on it in the car.....they both said it felt good, safe....
I'm sure that Christian will come back to Sweden with many new impressions and some good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment