Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Imperial spa had me in a grip

as promised....more pictures from the Imperial spa....
if you haven't seen part one be sure to check in on the post from yesterday....
so I had a little walk about....


love the floor and the lamps !!!


stone intarsia...wonderfully done with the fountain....I did try to get a picture with the water but I guess I need to practise more....




relax relax...I did everything but relax since I was taking the pictures and my heart was beating because of what I saw...petrol and yellow ! love....




in one of the rooms I saw these "wooden blinders"...beautiful...


I guess this was it...but I enjoyed the walk up the stairs...



a final glimpse of the lamp...again...if anyone knows where these are made...please let me know !


Oh well...I guess the Imperial treatment is over for this time....
see you later... I hope the Olympics doesn't have you in the grip?...I'm only asking that because I'm jealous of you guys who can see the cross country skiing. etc...I'm still confused about the fact that even though India is banned from the Olympics there are still three guys competing but doing it as independent athletes ? hmmm
I'm trying to figure it out...


1 comment: