Thursday, February 20, 2014

My favourite pictures so far are from "Shakti Peeth"

I'm sticking to what became a theme these last days, namely temples...my driver told me about this temple, Sheetla Mata Mandir, "Shakti Peeth",  the other day but due to traffic we just couldn't get there so we made another try yesterday...and am I glad we did because I'm about to show you what I think are my best pictures..well some of them are at least...
the temple is one of the largest hindu pilgrimages...


I walked in and saw all these pilgrims sitting around...and I thought to myself "wow, look at all these cool guys and the colours around, hmmmm wonder if I dare to take some pictures" and I did and the best part was that they just sat there..and just continued doing what they where doing.....they did look at me and no wonder since I was the whitest thing around except for the white dog I saw....you know sometimes it becomes such a "hoola baloo" when I take out my camera...everyone wants their picture taken...enjoy and I'll let the pictures do the talking....











wonderful aren't they !! 
it' always when I'm leaving that I have a 1000 questions so I need to go back and talk to them...with the help of my driver of course...
there might be some more pictures coming up from the temple grounds...I just haven't decided yet
well, I guess you will find out if you check in later..
see ya'

a little gentle reminder.....please VOTE....

1.click on the badge/logo below
2.click on the purple one..best photoblog/bästa fotoblog
3.click in front of my blog the house of susanna
4. write your email adress
5.click send

you will get an email that you need to confirm before I get my vote...
thank you, tack, merci, danke, dhanyavaad  
Travel Blog Awards 2013! Bo på Hotel london centralt billigt under din semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment