Thursday, February 13, 2014

In a village outside of Gurgaon and please don't forget to vote !

In a village outside of Gurgaon I saw these colourful "headless" ladies carrying home food for the animals....


when I first saw them they where still walking on the dirt road with the fields in the back ground and I thought wow,what a picture !....but you know before the car stopped and I could get out, that moment was gone but I still thought they where beautiful in all their colours so....


in some of the villages I see all these wonderful colours on the houses and every time I think that it would be cool to stop and get some pictures....one day I will....


thank's to your appreciation of my pictures dear reader, I'm in the final for best photoblog and I'm really happy for that....for those of you who haven't voted and want to.....please do.....
the voting is open  until the 23 february....

1.click on the link below
2.click on the purple one/best photoblog/bästa fotoblogg
3.click on my blogg in the list/the house of susanna
4.write your mail adress and click vote/rösta 
5.you will get a mail that you need to confirm before I get my vote

thank's to all and everyone 

Travel Blog Awards 2013! Håll utkik efter billiga hotell Barcelona - gör ett riktigt kap!

No comments:

Post a Comment