Saturday, February 1, 2014

Big and small...and some almost brand new

as I told you in my last post I came up face to face with a big animal at the nursery....in the back yard they had a  domestic water buffalo, a cow with a calf....I had never before been so close to a water buffalo...and they are big when you stand face to face, I didn't dare come to close because she really looked at me....maybe first time she saw an expat lady ?






the calf was adorable...a couple of months old...a little suspicious of this strange lady....
then a smaller creature....a butterfly.....felt like spring all of a sudden......



 next to the nursery is a place with horses so I peeked in and saw this 6 week old foal.....
with clothes on...this was a first for me.....


I see dogs every day with clothes on also....during daytime it's warm so I actually feel sorry for the dogs....can you imagine all dogs in Sweden with clothes on in summer !
Have a great saturday !




No comments:

Post a Comment