Saturday, February 15, 2014

A day to late I wish you all a Happy Valentines day !

I know I'm a day late with my wishes but....better late than never ...or ?
the reason why is that I once again got sick....hopefully by now I've had my share (touch wood) of whatever Indian flu or Delhi belly or whatever it was that has hit me twice within a period of three weeks..anyhow....
Mr M cheered me up with a cup of soup and some wonderful roses yesterday though...
(no no picture of the cup of soup..)


my contribution to Valentines day had to wait....so today I made Mr M favourite.....(well,I had made the cupcakes before hand and put them in the freezer...as if I knew that I would get sick)


chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting on top....


and since it being Valentines I just had to make "pinkish to reddish" frosting....turned out really nice I think....and it was kind of fun to do the shades.....


I usually don't really like cupcakes but this time I used a new recipe and they turned out moist and nice....interested in it ? drop me a line......
have a nice saturday afternoon and evening dear reader.....me I'm going to celebrate our olympic gold medal with a cup of soup !



No comments:

Post a Comment