Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thunder and lightning and STRONG winds

not a very pleasant morning
but some of my swedish friends here immediately wrote on facebook that this means SPRING...the season spring, that is....
that sure felt good to read but since I've had a cold since a couple of weeks back all I could think about was  how to stay warm and  how to get this darn cold off my back
  I got a gift the other day that I hope helps, a box full off Kinu's...what a great gift !
Kinu's looks like an orange but is not....it's bigger than an orange, juicier than an orange and also sweeter than an orange....


I guess the month of january is the month when everybody tries anything to stay healthy...well, almost...


a good tip is to get enough vitamin C in your body and what better way than to make your own morning juice...it tastes so much better when you do it yourself....no extra sugar and other additives in this one I tell you...only Kinu...just the colour of this one makes me happy !
remember, you have to take care of yourself...spring is just around the corner....
Hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget your vitamins C's.



3 comments:

  1. Uppkrupen i soffhörnet, med datorn i knät, en kopp te inom räckhåll och maken bänkad framför tv:n och matchen (handboll) mellan Sverige och Polen läser jag din blogg och hänförs av det liv ni lever där borta! Njut så mycket ni kan! Förstår att längtan efter Sverige, släkt och vänner (och jordgubbsfil!) blir övermäktig ibland. Men ändå. Så oerhört fantastiskt att får göra det ni gör! Ta hand om varandra, hälsa Mr M! Vi hörs efter vägen! Kram, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon dear Susanna! Enjoy your morning juice - the fruit in India are amazing, eh? We have warm sunny days in Mumbai --- great "winter" ...Big hugs to you:-) kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so envy you....warm and nice...the winters in Delhi are harsh....my cold is a lot better thank you....visited a friend from Canada yesterday...nice to chat and laugh ...always makes me feel better...loved to read about your christmas and all...kram

      Delete