Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pottery girl with a sunshine smile.

 I know I'm rubbing it in, but today it's 23 degrees outside, that is + 23....the sun is shining and it's really nice .....I just had to get out into the sunshine and I needed some pottery for my balcony so I went to this pottery making vendor that I have driven by a couple of times....



after a couple of minutes I found myself bargaining ....what should I pay ?....well I got the prize down 210 rupees....I know I could have bargained more but while I was standing there I saw this beautiful young family member that was cooking naan bread and I so wanted to take some pictures so I let it go....and focused on her.... her younger siblings where sitting inside the tent eating...







I showed her the pictures and she smiled and wobbled her head....like Indians do....and then a shy smile....she was so pretty ....she made my day...and they where so happy for all the money they got.....
I payed 500 rupees, 50 kronor for 2 big pots and 2 smaller ones !

Hope your day is a good one ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment