Thursday, January 9, 2014

a last morning walk at Arossim beach

this morning we woke up even earlier and went for a last morning walk....and what a good one it turned out to be...


not many out.....us, birds, some dogs and some Russian tourists who wake up ...runs down to the beach to mark the sun chairs they want then they go back to bed !!! are you kidding me ?!



the suites have their own cabana....


lots of fishing boats out picking up their nets....then we saw shadows in the water.....and suddenly realised that it was.....




a group of bottle noose dolphins....we think it was 5 or 6 of them swimming alongside the beach and then headed out to the fishing boats....


it was so nice to see them but oh,so hard to try and get some pictures since they don't stop when they are up breathing....they kind of go up and then down. and it's a big ocean to try and find them in !
I love dolphins so this was awesome....I wish I could have jumped in and swam with them....


then they headed out to sea again....but still.... we got to see them....wow...


I will miss these morning walks....the sea breeze, the warm water and the fresh air....this is my element....this is the place for me...this is where I get my energy and recharge my batteries....
how on earth will I survive until I can walk along the sea in Abbekås ? 
I squeezed out the last couple of hours at Park Hyatt ....check in on my next post if you are up for more !








No comments:

Post a Comment