Friday, January 31, 2014

A field of mustard, sugar canes, papaya and banana trees...how exotic

My driver has a friend who owns some land and on that land he grows 
black mustard...and curious George, that's me, wanted to have a peek of course...



he also grows marigold....


then I got to see papaya trees..



sugar canes....


and banana trees...see the flower hanging in the middle...that's where there will be bananas later on...


the green leaves you see up to the left are from a mango tree...just not any fruit yet...to cold....
it was so refreshing to come out and just walk among some greenery, even though it's right next door to some high rises being built....inspired by the greenery I bought two small palm trees and some flowers....
I did meet some animals close up at the nursery and if you want to see which one bee sure to look at my next post...
dear reader, have a really nice friday evening with FREDAGSMYS !
does anyone have a good translation for that ? one that says it all ?







No comments:

Post a Comment