Saturday, December 14, 2013

We got an invitation to a



wedding…and of course we wanted to go…
so thursday evening at 8 we headed for one of the farmhouses out by Chattarpur…it said 8 on the invitation but all of our indian friends told us to show at 9-9.30….so different for us Swedes that are always on time and usually a couple of minutes a head just in case….and if a wedding in Sweden says it starts at 8..it starts at 8 and everybody is there…


the groom did look a little nervous before his bride arrived….(the groom is a teacher at Kunskapsskolan)


so gorgeous…stunning…her dress was so heavy but oh so beautiful...


weddings here are a lot different from one back in Sweden…many rituals and it can last for days….and weddings are performed different in different states...
on these pictures they are still not formally married…that took place a couple of hours later with just a few around…he did arrive on the white horse by the way... 




sorry about the quality but I only had my iPhone …and I did have a little video that I shoot of the dancers that I wanted to post here but….I guess I need to learn some more on how to…maybe I can find a "for the dummies" about this….
anyone who knows where I should start looking ?

oops….I almost forgot…I wanted to show my beautiful clothes I wore to the wedding…


I so love the colours and everything…I think I need to show you some closeups of the outfit later ?!!!
Don't you think ? 













No comments:

Post a Comment