Saturday, December 28, 2013

They where flying high

the other night….Ms F and Mr A aimed for the sky….


we went to the Kingdom of Dreams and outside they have an attraction…the bungy orb !!! and of course they thought it looked fun so…


ready for take off….I think my heart was beating faster than theirs when it said swisch…and off they went….I heard a long scream….wonder if it was Ms F or Mr A that let all the air out of the lungs ?


up up into the sky ….then they where bouncing around for a while….I'm sure glad that they decided to do it before we had dinner !


Ms F looked so happy looking down on us…wonder if it was because it was finally over or ?
I was happy when they landed on the ground again …and they where all smiling and laughing so it must have been fun…don't understand how that could be….


then off we went to dinner at Kingdom off Dreams…we had south Indian dinner….dosas…yummy !


everybody has to get their picture taken with the elephant outside….
a full day with activities came to an end and I tell you ….we had no problems falling asleep.







1 comment:

  1. Haha! Anton ser ut att gilla läget på första bilden!
    Hälsa alla, sjukt avis!=)

    ReplyDelete