Thursday, December 5, 2013

Origami exhibition at Japan foundation in Delhi.


Today my mother and I finally made it to the origami exhibition in Delhi…we wanted to go the other day but because of election day in Delhi we where actually told not to go because it could get crazy…..both traffic wise and that it could get violent…anyhow we found our way today and we weren't disappointed ….it's unbelievable that you can make such beautiful things out of paper…origami means folding paper by the way….


so beautiful…amazing….



I saw this dragon that totally blew me away…I couldn't believe that it was made out of paper….


it must have taken so many hours to make this guy ….


then I saw this wall ….tree with flowers and water and leaves and all….remember everything is origami …folded paper…a school class of girls where there at the same time and they where as amazed as we where…I just had to get a picture of them…..


 so cute…


they saw …..


Mr snowman and liked him…but they had never seen snow….isn't he gorgeous?


a delhilicious cake….both me and my mother wants to learn how to do origami even more now…think we'll sign up for some of the get togethers they have coming up….I think we need to start with some easy birds…I'm not so sure that these are easy though...


Are there any origami fans out there? Do I have any readers who knows how to ? 

















No comments:

Post a Comment