Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Christmas hibiscus is in bloom on the balcony.

My mother has been visiting us for two and a half weeks and we have been looking  at the hibiscus every day wanting  it to bloom but….. on the day my mother left she said "tomorrow" and guess what…..


of course they did…big beautiful flowers and lots of buds waiting to bloom...


it's not a bad Christmas flower…..like it better than the traditional julstjärna…but I wouldn't mind a 
christmas rose….I so like those….in Sweden I have a couple of them out in the garden…not in bloom at the moment though, because the ground is covered in snow and it's below zero degrees ! 


I'm kind of proud of myself that the hibiscus is still alive because I have a tendency to kill all flowers….
it gets my love every day out on the balcony…I spray them and give them a sip of water from underneath…and so far so good…
Hopefully it will be as beautiful when christmas comes ?!



No comments:

Post a Comment