Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hungry animals...

It still surprises and excites me when I see an elephant in the midst of  traffic


today Mr E was hungry so why not just walk into the middle of the road to the best tree and start munching….and grab a bite for the road….


no worries about traffic….


magnificent beautiful animals….


I learned that he was "rented" for a birthday party….just waiting for the kids to show up….but the mahout invited me for a ride meanwhile…next to Mr Elephant was Mr Camel waiting...


 Mr C was also hungry and also rented for the same birthday party….quite a birthday party to get to ride both of these animals….don't you think ?


I really tried to get his attention but a swedish old gal wasn't exciting enough…he just kept on munching on the branches….


I think Mr Camel was pleased that I turned down his owner on that ride…so that he could go on eating….

but I am going to ride an elephant while in India….I know where I want to do it….
but I'll keep that a secret until you'll get to see some pictures…

Hope you all are having a nice saturday ….I'm getting ready for something really fun..
What ?
Check in later and I'll let you know.





No comments:

Post a Comment