Thursday, November 7, 2013

How will I survive without pool and workout partner ?

Our pool is closed for the season ( even though they told me it was going to stay open until the end of november,not really pleased about this... but this is India..one day I get some kind of info and the next day it's changed)…..and my workout partner Mr Gunnar has gone home….


It's so much easier to work out when you're not alone and when someone else comes up with a workout…it was fun to swim with Mr Gunnar again…


då kör vi 9x150 , 1-3 , som serie sa coach Mr Gunnar, men först lite insim


it was COLD getting in this morning…the nights have been cooler and the heating is the sun...



 did I find something at the bottom here or…no ! just the start of a flip turn for those of you who don't know swimming so well 


I do splash A LOT of water in my turns ….I know...


Good streamliner but a bad kicker…I'm just happy that my back allows me to do some swimming still..
it would be so much fun to compete again….
credit for the pics go to Katrin …she didn't go in…I hope she found the moment with the good book in the morning sunshine as relaxing...

how will I survive without water …I mean a pool with water ?
I guess I'm back to the hotel pools….

No comments:

Post a Comment