Saturday, November 9, 2013

Faces of Delhi...

today it's actually male faces…feels like I have been showing more colourful females than males…
I wonder why ?


he just looks so cool….doesn't he 


when we where leaving the Qutub area this guy shows up ….



these performers where at the arts and crafts museum just waiting to show someone….I'm sad to say that I didn't ask which part of India they came from….

It strikes me that I'm really fascinated by the people here in India….I wonder if Indians visiting Sweden finds us as interesting in our home environment ? 
India is so diverse….religion,food,languages,people,economically….
 I have yet soooooo much to see and learn…so many places I(we) want to see..animals I want to meet !
(I just wish that it would be easier to go around…roads are not the best…and that is something we are so used to…get in the car and drive anywhere in sweden or to France for instance…in less than a day…here as I told you before…a trip to Agra (235km one way) takes forever)
yes, I(we) have plans…..but I'm going to keep that to myself for now…
I guess you just have to keep on reading my blog and you will find out…
eventually…
Have a nice weekend








No comments:

Post a Comment