Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Delhi network at a new spot in Delhi !

This morning I headed for a new spot in Delhi.....Delhi network has moved to
Eros Hilton Hotel at Nehru place in Delhi....


 today was the first morning at the new spot. I have been working most of the tuesday mornings when the coffee mornings take place but at the moment I don't so of course I had to join and renew my membership. 
I did talk about the different NGO's the other day.....here's the different charities that Delhi network has on their agenda.


next week volunteers from the different charities are coming to talk about their specific one and let us know how to volunteer or contribute in another way....
today being the first day at our new spot there was a raffle.....I love raffles....and I did win something..
(all the  raffle money of course goes into the charities)


a hand embroidered picture of Ganesha...
and with all these white walls at our new apartment that was great.....
I had a great morning...(the food could have been a lot better) I wish  I had met some of the swedish ladies though.......
I did meet this really nice dutch lady who's also into photography....
I almost bought one of her great pictures at the last Mela here in Gugaon !

this is what Delhi network is all about .....connecting people from all over the world and making friends.

By the way, if you think I'm being "lazy" with the blog it is because I still don't have any broadband...I have to use a mobile internet stick.... and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...this is India..... or as one of the swedish ladies says in her blog....it's a häjkon bäjkon land !
( it's such a good expression Titti)


Hope you have a good day !












No comments:

Post a Comment