Monday, September 23, 2013

The move is over and done...

thank god for that...I'm not going to bore you with all details...(it will be a funny story at dinner sometime).........and we are happy settling in at our new place. 
There are some things that needs to be fixed but....by the end of the week I sure hope we can cook in our kitchen and that we have TV and broadband again. 
I love my new living room, a little peak..............





We are enjoying our new place to the fullest .......yesterday we went to our pool twice......once in the morning and then at night....it felt so good to relax after the hazzle with the move.
( in the morning we had the pool to ourselves ! but in the evening it was crowded.......another person was swimming next to me.....and three guys where sitting in the bubble area )
Have a wonderful monday and I'll be back tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment