Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New pet and not a new pet

Today I found this guy outside ...hanging on.....


 beautiful colours.....not that big......but I appreciate having him on the outside though
last night around 4 I found another new pet...while in the bathroom....hmmm
I saw something in the corner of my eye....instinctively I lifted my feet from the floor
it was a mouse....on the 20th floor !
What to do next ?.....scream ....as if that would help....no M....close the door....
scream again.....no M...... all of a sudden the mouse JUMPED up on the toilet seat !
What the ? !
I have never seen a mouse jump and I assure you that it didn't exactly calm me down...
my next strategic move was to get out of the bath room without the mouse
and I did....scream...and guess what this time M woke up....then we chased the mouse around the bath room for about 20 minutes....well, not exactly we because I thought this was a vey manly task so I cheered M on..
at 5 we didn't have another pet
I'm so happy that I have a husband who is a hunter !!!!

a picture of the little fast one ?
I usually don't bring my Iphone to the bath room...
but from now on maybe I will.








No comments:

Post a Comment