Thursday, September 19, 2013

Keep calm



is easier said than done when living in India. 
I have pulled my hair 


I have said bad things in swedish ( of course to surprised Indians that don't have a clue of what I'm saying) 


 I have cursed the Indian bureaucracy with all their paper exercise, 


I have waited for people to show up and guess what....they never did but sometimes they do call you in a day or week or month or so.....as if nothing happened... I'm used to people calling if they are late or sick or have fallen of the earth.... 


I have told a kid to pick up his candy wrapping when he" accidentally " happened to drop it on the ground.....the mother wished she could wrap me up in toilet paper and toss me out by the way she looked at me


I "almost" gave the finger to a driver that ran into us....not only once but twice in like 5 minutes....guess he missed the part in driving school when you actually learned how to press your foot against the brake


I have kept my mouth shut when police pulls us over at the end of the month !


well you get the hint right....things here don't work as back home and I didn't think they would ....it's just that me and my calm way of handling things don't always go hand in hand so sitting here and thinking about the move and what everybody here has told me about how I need to supervise the movers all day.....



No comments:

Post a Comment