Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today I visited my first school admission exhibition ....

Today was the start of the school admission exhibition at the Epicentre here in Gurgaon !
(In Sweden we only have school exhibitions when it comes to the later years meaning when the kids are deciding on their upper secondary level )
Anyhow,
I headed for the Epicentre and I wasn't alone I tell you....but I guess that's what it's all about....we want as many people as possible to come and visit Kunskapsskolans stall.


first sign of a school exhibition....all the school buses on display...


I was greeted by this new sign...BIG.....


registration for the exhibition


got my ticket in.....


and just by the entrance I saw Kunskapsskolans stall....a very good spot......and I could tell that everybody was busy as bees....


Information and questions....


spreading the concept....


talking talking...


I don't think the admission was for this little cutie.... 


teachers who now know what they are talking about...


everybody was helping out...


 answering all the questions....


lots of intense listening and worrying if picking the right school or....


happy faces ! even though talking non stop for so many hours...


happy about the turnout of people...


good back spread...


it was obvious which stall had the most visitors in front , in line and in action !

It was fun to see so many people interested in Kunskapsskolan and to see so many blue T-shirts...we really stood out against the other schools.



















No comments:

Post a Comment