Thursday, August 1, 2013

New but old.....

Remember I told you that I got some things from Country Collection in Hauz Khas last week? 


The other day I got the delivery .....I'm so pleased....they say it's old pieces but actually it's new made to look old with certain processes... it's like an anti botox treatment for furniture !.....(my mother and I actually saw guys doing this at a big warehouse)


   So for the empty room I got a console to use as a workplace and a chair to go with it. I really like it.


my Ganesha collection ( not big but a start..)


I love the fine wrapping paper I can find at so many places....many of them hand made and hand printed...

I still need to get some things for the room so you'll have to wait and see what I find next ! I've been looking all over for a couch that you can turn into a bed for two but.......still haven't found any....sometimes I wish IKEA would open like NOW...it's so much easier to shop there...you go to one place ( even if it's a huge place ) and you can pick up everything you need....but at the same time , and time I do have , it's more fun and frustrating to look at many places...

But I do wonder when IKEA will open it's first store here in Delhi ?






No comments:

Post a Comment