Sunday, August 11, 2013

Good morning world...

here it's more like good afternoon....but I guess that depends on when you get out of bed right ?
I'm an early riser, have always been, and now when I'm this old I guess it's because of my age...
On the other hand I fall asleep very early at night and I have done so for many years now....so I must have been an old lady for a long time...or maybe it's the lack of sleep from all the years with no sleep but three kids that has caught up with me...
Yesterday I did something to prevent myself from falling asleep.....I went out and bought some DVD's!
TV here is not a hit, but I'm a lucky girl who have the best friend in the world when it comes to movies and TV shows....she has filled almost 2 hard drives for me.....so I'm still good Katrin....


DVD's here are a lot cheaper than back home and now even better since it was a sale....
I even bought scrabble....
Yesterday we watched Jack Reacher...Mats has read all the books so..but he was disappointed....told me that half of the story is cut out so kind of difficult to follow the story...not the best one I've seen with 
Tom Cruise...we also watched Stolen with Nicolas Cage and that was a better one....lots of action and the swedish girl Malin Akerman is in that one....didn't know that before buying it.

You can't watch a movie on a saturday without something yummy.....so I had made a Mascarpone Milk chocolate Mousse sprinkled with fruity olive oil and salt just before serving ! It was goooood.



No comments:

Post a Comment