Friday, July 12, 2013

Monsoon time

I guess I put on the wrong shoes before going shopping today .... 


Because it felt like the weather man decided that today was the day to start off with the heavy rains


I sat in the car thinking about my wonderful rain boots back in sweden....would be great to have today !


I was hoping for the car not to stop ....don't want any water into the engine.....since I had the worst outfit ever if I had to step out into that....those sandals and white wide linen pants....


the auto rickshaws had problems ..they all stopped....I can't help  wonder about drainage and drain holes.....aren't here any or are they just not maintained...because it was like driving in the middle of a river.... and  think about all this water that could come to use if you just steered it into a reservoir....


you would think that outside a new built complex, like ours,  they would have put in drain holes.......I guess someone forgot to tell someone who forgot to tell someone who forgot o tell someone who.....

It looks like the yellow river !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment