Saturday, July 6, 2013

Luxurious cinnamon buns and luxurious brands at luxurious mall

Yes today was all about luxury....luxurious cinnamon buns so big and so full of calories that I had a hard time finishing it off



so good....it's a must when at Promenade mall at Vasant Kunj. Today I brought my husband for the first time....so of course we started off with a cinnabon. He wasn't disappointed......


Then we went window shopping at Emporium which is the part with all the luxurious brands


The trench coats at Burberry wanted me to come and look and try on.....at Cartier I looked at one of their famous bracelets and Rolex had a really nice watch that I liked...Jimmy Choo had a couple of pairs of shoes that could go home with me.....at Luis Vitton I saw some bags that would hang nicely on my shoulder .....Roberto Cavalli had some dresses that would have me looking like a million...

Who ended up buying something today ? 
Well, I can tell you it wasn't me.







No comments:

Post a Comment