Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mats is off to attend the teachers dinner

at Kunskapsskolan Ystad. It's the teachers dinner for all the students that are leaving school on thursday. As usual they are having the dinner at Lite Mer...good food and good entertainment..( it's the students that put on a cabare' )
 Mats thought he'd surprise them all by putting on his best Indian suit- his fancy kurta.





It's all embellished and not to mention his shoes

He's one handsome swindian guy, don't you think ? 
Well, off he went so I  put on my Lindex shoes


and I put on a Lindex jacket on top of my Lindex t-shirt
( I guess I kind of like their Holly and White collection )


and went for a walk in yet another beautiful summers evening


not a lot of wind tonight
 

It's almost magical when you walk along the shore.....
I love my Abbekås !






No comments:

Post a Comment