Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A much needed hair do

Today I got my hair cut and coloured at Hårstudion Ystad. I haven't cut my hair since january so it was really needed. ( Too bad I didn't do a before and after shot ! ) This is after....



adress is Långgatan 12, Ystad, phone number +46 411 122 44
Try it you will not be disappointed.


 Marie has cut my hair since way back...I think first time she cut my hair was in 1978..???? She knows what she's doing and she always have good ideas what to do with my hair. She did my daughters hair for her wedding almost exactly a year ago


it was so beautifully done ( and the bride was so beautiful )
Photo by Sussi Thörn


this is Theater Alley - Teatergränd that leads up to Hårstudion...I always park my car down by the theater and walk up beacuse then I get to see all these wonderful old houses.
Ystad has many old houses and alleys that needs to be explored. For those of you who haven't been here I suggest that you pay a visit especially know in the summer. It's such a cute little town !


2 comments:

  1. Hej Susanna! Du är verkligen snygg på bilden! Kul att er dotter har gift sig. Hälsa och gratulera!
    Vackra bilder från Ystad.
    Kram och hälsa familjen
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tackar o bugar..brukar ju inte vara med själv men men idag blev det 2...Vi hade ett underbart bröllop den 4/8 i fjol ...jättekul var det...Kul att du uppskattar bilderna.Det är lite konstigt för jag tor inte att jag fotat någon gång i Ystad tidigare. Trots att det är en sån fin stad! Hälsa alla dina
      Kram Sanna

      Delete