Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another pool , another club.

Today I tried to do my workout in another pool at another club. (By club I don't mean swimclub or team it's club as in area with restaurant,gym,pool,tennis courts etc etc that you have to apply for membership and pay alot of money ).Tried....the same chaos I see in traffic I see in the pools. No lane lines , some are swimming across the pool and others are going laps. The pool was really shallow...but hey I got in , coolded down a little bit and impressed some of the people around the pool. I'm not sure that the swim"instructor"was impressed though. It feet like he wanted me out of there...hmmmm...a woman that can swim better than I can...not good!



When I was leaving I started thinking about all the pools around the world that I've been to...I wonder how many pools I've been swimming in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment