Monday, April 29, 2013

This was a first and maybe a last

I just had to share this with all of you , especially everyone living outside of India. Some of you have seen this ( GC members ) When I got this mail it  was so surreal and it dawned on me that I´m not living in Sweden anymore.

Dear GC members
Does anyone know how to rent a Langur ?
We would like to get rid of the monkeys we have in our garden and in our pool !!!
Thanks for your help

Im sorry but first I read the mail one more time to be sure that I had really read it right and then I smiled and thought....this is a first and I wonder if I will ever get a mail like this again !
Of course I feel bad for the family with the problem....the thing is that I can´t help them.
Does everyone know what a langur is?

I guess the langur chases the other monkeys away. The others meaning the ones I took pictures of last month.


What would be the equivalent to the above in Sweden? I wonder........
I sure hope the family got their langur by the way !


No comments:

Post a Comment